[coreboot] Intel FSP on Bayley Bay CRB: No output

WANG FEI wangfei.jimei at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 20:59:55 CEST 2014

I thought microcode files are kind of patches for CPU, it suppose to be
loaded before MRC just in case it fixes any issues related with CPU. I
actually did encounter an system random halt issue related with no loading
microcode before MRC training.

Martin, how do you think to display a warning during coreboot compiling
if PLATFORM_USES_FSP selected but microcode does not configure properly.