[coreboot] Will an ASUS M5A97 R2.0 work with coreboot?

WANG FEI wangfei.jimei at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 12:27:37 CEST 2014

Tom, I'm not an expert of AMD products, I just have a quick search on the
Device IDs in your mail, your platform's southbridge is SB800, which is
already supported by coreboot, AMD's processor/northbridge is definitely
supported by coreboot, but I dont believe the mainboard is supported by
coreboot.