[coreboot] BayleyBay FSP booting

Martin Roth martin.roth at se-eng.com
Sat Jul 19 22:05:28 CEST 2014

Tuan, Sorry - I've been on vacation and missed this thread until now.

What Wang Fei suggested is exactly right - you need to start with a
different BIOS flashed on the board..  The problem is the Descriptor/TXE
that is being used.  Intel has said that they would update the build
instructions included with the FSP to highlight this issue, but I don't
know if this has been done.

I'm thinking I'll put in a check for this condition and print out a
message stating what needs to be done.  I'll try to get that added shortly.

Martin