[coreboot] sgabios no console output from Seabios (was: coreboot Digest, Vol 113, Issue 17)

Wen Wang wen.wang at adiengineering.com
Mon Jul 14 17:32:50 CEST 2014

Paul,

Thanks for looking into to it!

I pulled the seabios tree and built seabios manually (.config shown below). I then loaded seabios/out/bios.bin.elf as coreboot payload and sgabios as option rom. Unfortunately the same result, no output from seabios at all.

The console log was captured by hyperterm. For sgabios use case, I need to be able to access the seabios boot menu.

Thanks!

Wen

$cat seabios/.config
#
# Automatically generated file; DO NOT EDIT.
# SeaBIOS Configuration
#

#
# General Features