[coreboot] F2A85-M: Chassis Fan Not Working

HacKurx hackurx at gmail.com
Sat Jul 5 18:55:55 CEST 2014

Thu Jul 3 16:04:09 CEST 2014 Idwer Vollering :
> No, I can't reproduce that (see console output below). Then again, I
> don't use the boxed fan ;)
> Do(es) the fan(s) start when you put some load on your machine, to
> 'warm up' the APU? Play some 1080p video or compile a linux kernel

I just compile a linux kernel and the fan still does not work. For me,
the chassis fan must always run continuously.

Wed Jul 2 10:01:49 CEST 2014 Paul Menzel :
> Could you test the versions afterward please?

http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/4498 = Work (May 23, 2014 8:07 PM)
http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/5800 = Does not work (May 23, 2014 8:13
PM)
http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/5685 = Does not work  (May 26, 2014 9:29
AM)
http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/6179 = Does not work  (Jul 5, 2014 12:39
PM)

I will continue my tests and research on my free time. Thanks.

--
Best regards,

hackurx.wordpress.com