[coreboot] coreboot hackaton/meeting in Prague - september 2014

David Hendricks dhendrix at google.com
Tue Jul 1 00:53:19 CEST 2014

On Sun, Jun 29, 2014 at 2:06 PM, Rudolf Marek <r.marek at assembler.cz> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> First of all sorry that it took so long to get back to this.
>
> I have in plan to organize a coreboot meeting in the Prague on 19,20,21 of
> September.

FYI, Embedded Linux Conference will be on Oct. 13-15 in Düsseldorf:
http://events.linuxfoundation.org/events/embedded-linux-conference-europe

If the timing works for others, perhaps we can move the coreboot meeting so
that we piggyback conferences? I'd personally love to do the coreboot
meeting in Prague either before or after going to Düsseldorf for ELCE.

--
David Hendricks (dhendrix)
Systems Software Engineer, Google Inc.