[coreboot] `DEBUG_INTEL_ME` (incorrectly) only selected for Intel BD82x6x

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Wed Feb 19 23:06:40 CET 2014

Dear coreboot folks,

looking through `src/console/Kconfig` I noticed

                if SOUTHBRIDGE_INTEL_BD82X6X && DEFAULT_CONSOLE_LOGLEVEL_8
                # Only visible with the right southbridge and loglevel.
                config DEBUG_INTEL_ME
                	bool "Verbose logging for Intel Management Engine"
                	default n
                	help
                	  Enable verbose logging for Intel Management Engine driver that
                	  is present on Intel 6-series chipsets.
                endif

which seems odd as currently other chipsets needing the Intel Management
Engine were submitted.

        $ git grep DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/Kconfig:config DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/bd82x6x/me.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/bd82x6x/me_8.x.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/fsp_bd82x6x/me.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/fsp_bd82x6x/me_8.x.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/ibexpeak/me.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/lynxpoint/me_9.x.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/lynxpoint/me_9.x.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/lynxpoint/me_9.x.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME
        src/southbridge/intel/lynxpoint/me_9.x.c:#if CONFIG_DEBUG_INTEL_ME

I am unable to test this, so it would be great if somebody else could
fix this.

Thanks,

Paul