[coreboot] how to model the Quark architecture

Aaron Durbin adurbin at chromium.org
Tue Feb 18 19:39:33 CET 2014

On Tue, Feb 18, 2014 at 10:33 AM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:
> ron minnich wrote:
>> I can't understand the point here.
>> docs or code would help.
>
> Aaron Durbin wrote:
>> Could you please provide explicit examples having c struct fields
>> represented in devicetree that model another address space?
>
> No I can not.
>
> I do not have the capacity to deliver the ready-made architecture to
> you guys.
>

> I'm sorry I said anything, I was silly to think that design
> discussion would be possible.

I'm sorry you feel that way. I was asking for an example so I could
better understand what you were getting at. You mentioned HT being a
mistake, and since you noted that I was hoping you had an idea on what
you wanted to see. And I don't think anyone was asking for a
'ready-made architecture.' I was seeking clarity. You clearly have
opinions on mistakes made in the past, and I was seeking expansion on
those opinions aside from the initial statements.

Were you wanting some sort of attribute that suggested there is
another address space of registers that need to be accessed? And all
those registers detailed?

-Aaron