[coreboot] blob matrix filling in

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Mon Feb 17 21:59:50 CET 2014

ron minnich wrote:
> I suppose I'll make a key for all of coreboot users for quark,
> and we'll see how that goes.

For anybody who might be working on Quark support:

Please note that the Quark architecture does *NOT AT ALL* fit easily
into the existing coreboot hardware model, and before all too much
time is spent on development I expect discussion on how we'll model
Quark in coreboot.

I would be quite disappointed if there are suddenly random hacks in
gerrit without there having been an actual design effort to allow
coreboot to actually model Quark - since all neccessary documentation
is readily available.

//Peter