[coreboot] Alias motherboard?

Oskar Enoksson enok at lysator.liu.se
Sun Feb 16 08:40:43 CET 2014

Ok, but when I look inside my DL145G1 the text "AMD Serenade" is printed
on the motherboard. In fact, HP DL145 G1 is not a motherboard, it's a
server which uses the AMD Serenade motherboard.

There is another server called Celestica A2210 which also uses the same
AMD Serenade motherboard.

Somehow I still think it seems wrong to list the server DL145G1 as a
supported motherboard, and not mention the name of the actual motherboard.