[coreboot] coreboot GSoC 2014

Marc Jones marcj303 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 10 18:44:31 CET 2014

Hello coreboot,

We (coreboot) are going to apply for GSoC 2014 again this year. We had
a very successful 2013 and I would like to keep the momentum. We need
your help to do that.

- We are seeking active contributors to mentor students. If you are
interested, please update the mentor section on the wiki with your
info.
http://www.coreboot.org/GSoC

- We need good project ideas for students to work on. Anyone can have
an idea. Please put them on the Projects page.
http://www.coreboot.org/Project_Ideas

- We need students! Please direct students to the wiki for information
about coreboot.

Patrick and I are filling out the application and handling some of the
administration pieces. Please contact either one of us if you have any
questions or comments.

Regards,
Marc

--