[coreboot] LinuxTag in Berlin from May 8-10, 2014

Peter Stuge peter at stuge.se
Sat Feb 8 23:30:51 CET 2014

ron minnich wrote:
> I hope it is a different group running it. If it's the same group,
> prepare for frustration in the arrangements ...

I've been taking coreboot to LinuxTag since 2007 and haven't had too
many issues; the organizers do a good job, but they're all volunteers.

Previous years Messe Berlin (the fairground company) has been
sponsoring LinuxTag with exhibition halls and booth furniture.

This year it's a different location and Messe Berlin isn't involved
at all. Everything is handled by the main organizers.

I think this change has great potential and can mean a much smoother
ride for everyone involved. My impression of Messe Berlin over the
years is that they're pretty bureacratic.

//Peter