[coreboot] HP Chromebook 14 (Falco)

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Feb 8 04:40:43 CET 2014

On Fri, Feb 7, 2014 at 7:05 PM, Peter Stuge <peter at stuge.se> wrote:

> That sounds like upstream has failed completely.

No, it means there is a delta in time between when it is working in
the chromium repo and it makes it to upstream. Have we had this
situation before? Yes, starting in 2001, with Linux NetworX, among
others. We've always had this situation. It's not new.

It's just plain wrong to characterize this as a failure. It's a
natural consequence of the fact that companies can't always
immediately push all their work upstream. Expecting anything else is
unrealistic.

ron