[coreboot] Interested in Contributing to Core Boot

Prannoy Pilligundla prannoy.bits at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 15:16:57 CET 2014

Hi Everyone,

I am Prannoy currently pursuing undergrad in India. I am competent in C,
Java and Python. I have experience of working in Assembly on x86
processors. I have been using Linux since last two years. I successfully
completed Google Summer of Code 2014 with LyX.

I am interested to start contributing to Core Boot but I am not sure about
where to start and how to start. So it would be great if someone could
brief me about the areas where I can contribute considering the fact that I
am new to Core Boot.

Thanks and Regards
Prannoy Pilligundla
ᐧ