[coreboot] Success in booting the kernel in less that 1 second on the x60

Charles Devereaux coreboot at guylhem.net
Sat Dec 13 22:29:35 CET 2014

Hello

On Sat, Dec 13, 2014 at 3:02 PM, Carl-Daniel Hailfinger <
c-d.hailfinger.devel.2006 at gmx.net> wrote:

> the main talk deadline and lightning talk deadline for FOSDEM are over,
> but maybe some of the developer rooms somewhat fit the topic and still
> accept the talk? Not sure.

Well, feel free to suggest it. I'd be glad to be a copresenter. I don't
have enought experience with coreboot yet to answer technical questions

BTW: did you get a similar boottime? I'd love some confirmation on my
results, because I'm using some approximation. I can't rely on
systemd-analyze because I'm using luks for root, and the decode time is
added to the kernel boot time.

> In any case, it would be great to have you there at FOSDEM at our booth
> if we get a booth this year.

 Problem is, I'm on the other side of the atlantic :-)