[coreboot] PCIe PME vs ACPI Interrupt

Gailu Singh gailu96 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 21:49:02 CET 2014

Hi Experts,

I am working on S3 wakeup from PCIE WAKE Signal on Baytrail SOC (Bayleybay
board) with Intel FSP.
When I send WOL packet ACPI interrupt count does not increase though PCIe
PME interrupt count increases.

Can you please provide some pointers why I am not getting ACPI interrupt
for the wake event?

in /proc/interrupts, PCIe PME counter increments and acpi counter remains 0.
 9:          0          0   IO-APIC-fasteoi   acpi
103:         2          0   PCI-MSI-edge      PCIe PME

My Root Port ASL is below.

    Device (RP01)
    {
        Name (_ADR, 0x001c0000)