[coreboot] questions about Rangerley

Martin Roth gaumless at gmail.com
Fri Dec 5 05:00:34 CET 2014

Hi Jack,
   The Rangeley processor is supported by coreboot.  The intel/mohonpeak
is the reference board.

You will need to download the FSP from http://intel.com/fsp

While there isn't a platform guide for rangeley yet, you would follow
similar steps to setting up coreboot for the baytrail platform, so grab
that platform guide from the fsp site.  I believe it should answer most
of your questions.

Please note that the graphics card delivered with the mohon peak board
is NOT compatible with SeaBIOS.  This is an issue with the video bios on
that particular graphics card.

Also, if this is for a commercial project, you may be interested in
Sage's Rangeley BSP.
http://www.se-eng.com/intel-processors-formerly-known-as-rangeleyavoton/

Martin