[coreboot] coreboot - coreinfo - make menuconfig - fails

Bucsi Andor andor.bucsi at outlook.com
Wed Dec 3 19:52:39 CET 2014

Hi All, I have the same problem, any idea? Thanks/BR,Andor   Picon Re: coreboot - coreinfo - make menuconfig - fails Hi All, I wam trying to build coreboot with coreinfo as payload for
qemu platform. I am getting the followingerror whe i try to launch make menuconfig from coreinfo
directory. I have synced the latest code from git repository /home/harish/opensource/coreboot/payloads/coreinfo/util/kconfig/lxdialog/dialog.h:22:19:
fatal error: fcntl.h: No such file or directory-bash:
/home/harish/opensource/coreboot/payloads/coreinfo/util/kconfig/lxdialog/dialog.h:22:19::
No such file or directoryharish <at> ubuntubc-OptiPlex-9010:~/opensource/coreboot/payloads/coreinfo$
#include <fcntl.h>harish <at>
ubuntubc-OptiPlex-9010:~/opensource/coreboot/payloads/coreinfo$
^ Any pointers on how to resolve this issue will be of great
help RegardsHarish--