[coreboot] New board with unsupported cpu, chipset, and superIO

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Thu Aug 28 19:59:21 CEST 2014

On Thu, Aug 28, 2014 at 10:28 AM, Todd Weaver <todd at m2n.com> wrote:

> The truth here is that we NEED to have a blob-free version (libreboot), so I have a lot of work ahead of me :)

How much time and money for the RE effort did you have again? It needs
to be a lot. Were I you I would not expect much help from the vendor
to RE their code :-)

And you're still going to need the microcode blob, almost certainly,
unless you don't like having a working mainboard.

If you NEED blob-free, you may need to go ARM.

ron