[coreboot] Baytrail SD card interface

Julien Snell JulienSnell at cc-e.co.uk
Thu Aug 7 09:34:17 CEST 2014

Wen,

SD Card , SD Card Boot work. We have designed several Boards with SD Card Boot.
Although I would recommend USB3 Boot as it's a magnitude faster.

Regards
Julien Snell
Cocom
www.cc-e.co.uk

Cocom design and manufacture internet connected devices (IoT) Introducing two new brands Mi-ProtoPCB, UK made lightning fast assembled PCB proto-types and Mi-Embedded, your very own customised embedded board.