[coreboot] Baytrail SD card interface

Martin Roth martin.roth at se-eng.com
Thu Aug 7 17:08:06 CEST 2014

Wen,
     I'll push a patch for the muxing - I'd been meaning to do this and
just got behind.

   I don't believe that SeaBIOS yet supports boot from SD (without a USB
translator).  Sage pushed a preliminary patch supporting SD boot on
specific platforms to the SeaBIOS mailing list a while back, but I don't
believe that worked on Bay Trail, and I don't believe that any
additional work has been done on the patches since then.

The thread starts here:
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/seabios/2014-June/008105.html

Here's a link to the patch:
http://www.seabios.org/pipermail/seabios/attachments/20140611/32c1a351/attachment-0001.gz

Hi Julien,
   Were those boards using Bay Trail and booting coreboot / SeaBIOS?
I'm assuming you just meant that SD boot works in general.

Martin