[coreboot] Opensource programs. ReactOS Community Edition.

Victor Martinez victor.martinez at reactos.org
Mon Apr 28 15:02:00 CEST 2014

As you may know ReactOS is now working in the new ReactOS Community Edition.

It's a new OS, with new features, redesigned image, powered by the new ReactOS kernel which boosts its compatibility with apps and drivers. You can see a comparative, and the new site here: http://community.reactos.org/index.php/features/reactos-0-4

In the spirit of open source we created a special "Open Source Support Program" available only for open source projects.
And, of course, absolutely free.

Its main objective is to promote your app and show the users that there are "other" alternatives out there and apps waiting to be discovered!
But not only that, there are other nice features that you shouldn't miss, because they are free after all.

We've (literally) chained a designer into a dark wet basement for a week to create some designs which explain not just the "Opensource Support Program", but also the "Official Software Support" program, which you can join for free too.

Make him happy by watching his artwork! http://community.reactos.org/programs/opensource.pdf

We hope you will like and consider joining any of these new programs.
Since we're planning ahead, we had to set some deadlines in the doc. Don't miss the date!

Any comments, suggestions and enhancements are really appreciated so we can expand the features and make them even better.

Also we're crowdfunding right now to make ReactOS Community Edition happen ASAP, so any help in spreading the word is most welcome!
http://igg.me/at/reactos/x/6842466

Thank you for reading and for "reacting" to the email ;)

Disclaimer: No designer was harmed in the making of the attached document. He is recovering well! ;)

Víctor Martínez Calvo (EN/ES/DE/FR)
Programs & Partnerships Coordinator
http://community.reactos.org