[coreboot] coreboot work

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Fri Apr 11 21:26:10 CEST 2014

Am 04.04.2014 07:03, schrieb Patrick Georgi:
> 1. abuild is modified to know about two classes of boards: those “on
> board” the experimental branch, and those which are not. This can be as
> simple as adding some tag to the board status file (proposal:
> “experimental”)
>
> 2. abuild builds everything and reports everything but only “fails” for
> “experimental” boards, to get a clear view on jenkins
This is active now on gerrit: http://review.coreboot.org/#/c/5488/
The branch name is "experimental" (no need for a coreboot- prefix in the
coreboot repository).

> 4. breaking changes are accompanied by setting “experimental” tags on
> boards supported by that change. We might want to establish a rule of
> reporting those changes (and how to cope with them) on
> http://www.coreboot.org/Flag_Days
Any opinions on this one? The old flag day events can probably be
deleted, so we could restart it.

> 5. Supported_Mainboards might need some work to report both branches
> properly (so people can see at a glance if a board is supported by
> master, experimental or both)
This still needs to be done.

> 6. jenkins builds both branches
This is active.