[coreboot] AMD doesn't get it either in some ways (the bastards!!!)

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Sat Apr 5 03:24:23 CEST 2014

And here's where we thank Intel, btw. They've done a truly wonderful
job of getting code into the Linux kernel that I was able to use to
open up chipset init for sandybridge, ivybridge, and haswell, A tip of
the hat to Intel and Jesse Barnes especially for all they've done in
that area.

So let's keep in mind, not everybody's perfect, and not everybody's a
bad guy. There are some terrific people at Intel who've done some
great things for open source drivers.

ron