[coreboot] Coreboot supports intel baytrail processor?

Mário Wilson mario at lesc.ufc.br
Mon Oct 21 17:12:58 CEST 2013

Good day,

I'm also looking for information on the FSP to use it in the Bay Trail
platform.

Done reading the documentation and wanted to know if you can answer the
following questions:

- If the FSP does initialization processor, chipset, memory and Coreboot
also does this, how to integrate the binary FSP within the structure of the
Coreboot?

thank you,

*Mário Wilson*

Development Engineer
LESC
Computer Systems Engineer Laboratory
www.lesc.ufc.br
e-mail: mario at lesc.ufc.br
Campus do Pici s/n. Bloco 723, zip:60440-970, Fortaleza-Ceará-Brazil
Phone:+55 (85) 3366 9608 extension:232*
*
*
*
*
*
*"Se não puder destacar-se pelo talento, vença pelo esforço"*