[coreboot] Require help to boot coreboot with seabios' s floppy mechanism

Anthony Ross anthonyross230 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 20 07:26:14 CEST 2013

Well Im very sorry that i forgot to mention in my previous email (Require
help to boot coreboot with seabios' s floppy mechanism ) that the bootup of
coreboot was initialized under qemu-kvm. I was able to perform this despite
having no virtualization support.
I have delayed a lot in responding and sorry for that too.Well I have begun
a new thread and as suggested earlier by the coreboot team here is  the
output of `cbfstool build/coreboot.rom print`.

 coreboot.rom: 1024 kB, bootblocksize 848, romsize 1048576, offset 0x0
> alignment: 64 bytes
>

> Name                                  Offset               Type
>       Size
> cmos_layout.bin                   0x0                  cmos_layout
> 1160
> fallback/romstage                 0x4c0               stage
>   15390
> fallback/coreboot_ram           0x4140             stage
> 43939
> fallback/payload                    0xed40            payload
>  63172
> config                                  0x1e440           raw
>        3029
> floppyimg/MyFloppy.lzma      0x1f040           raw
> 575728
> (empty)                                0xab980           null
>        344792

(attached  coreboot and SeaBIOS log)