[coreboot] The OS of open source solution

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Mon Oct 14 15:48:03 CEST 2013

Well...

Few minutes ago, I finally was able to do the impossible: To boot in this sequence: IVB FSP -> Coreboot -> SeaBIOS -> GRUB 0.97 (SuSE SLES 11 SP1) -> Linux 3.0.13 with Bare Metal capabilities.

Thank you for the great support!
Zoran
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".