[coreboot] New Kabini Hardware

Andrew DeAngelis andrew at cogcomp.com
Tue Oct 1 00:16:00 CEST 2013

Hello all,
         I am a computer engineer from Cogent Computer Systems. I'm
bringing up Coreboot on our new CSB1890t10/CSB1801t10 system which is
based largely on the AMD Olivehill platform. Is there anyone out
there who has experience with Coreboot on Kabini and may be able to
answer questions about unexpected resets when using the AMD Catalyst
graphics driver?  We're booting Ubuntu and Windows 7 right now with a
barely modified mainboard code brought over from Olivehill, but I'm
sure there must be some things we are doing wrong, esp. ACPI.

Also, are there any candidates who may be interested in trading our
potentially buggy hardware system for some expert help with the board
port? Please let me know!

Andrew DeAngelis
Design Engineer
Cogent Computer Systems