[coreboot] BadBIOS Thoughts

Oliver Schinagl oliver+list at schinagl.nl
Wed Nov 20 15:57:23 CET 2013

On 20-11-13 10:48, mrnuke wrote:
> On 11/20/2013 03:19 AM, Oliver Schinagl wrote:
>> What happened to decline the EULA and demand your money back? Nobody
>> does that anymore?
>
> Did YOU ever do it?

I     haven't bought (nor used at home) a windows license in well over
20? ... never. The only license I have is that came with my laptop,
which was supplied by Uni, which is their volume key. I've built my own
PC's for 20 years and when the day comes that I need to buy a new
laptop, which isn't a hand down, I will definitely do this. I have no
use nor desire for the license or the product.

Oliver