[coreboot] BadBIOS Thoughts

Stojsavljevic, Zoran zoran.stojsavljevic at intel.com
Fri Nov 8 09:32:39 CET 2013

-----Original Message-----
> I really like the haswell chromebooks. The acer is small, light, cool, long battery. The HP is bigger, still cool, long battery.
>
> You have to pop into dev mode and run a chroot.

Very soon HSW based (mother)boards will be able to run with INTEL HSW FSP -> Coreboot -> SeaBIOS

Zoran
_______
Most of The Time you should be "intel inside" to be capable to think "out of the box".

Intel GmbH
Dornacher Strasse 1
85622 Feldkirchen/Muenchen, Deutschland
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Christian Lamprechter, Hannes Schwaderer, Douglas Lusk
Registergericht: Muenchen HRB 47456
Ust.-IdNr./VAT Registration No.: DE129385895
Citibank Frankfurt a.M. (BLZ 502 109 00) 600119052