[coreboot] AMD Richland support?

Bao, Zheng Zheng.Bao at amd.com
Thu Nov 7 14:19:31 CET 2013

Hi, Rudolf,
There is not another MicrocodePatch source in RichlandPI.

The diff outputs much. But maybe it is because they come from different trunk. So I guess if you
Try with the trinity code, there might be some good result.

Make sure you have set the right socket type in buildOpt.c. It could be Fm2, Fp2, or Fs1.

Zheng