[coreboot] Building AMD Persimmon in MinGW

Wim Vervoorn wvervoorn at eltan.com
Tue May 7 09:07:18 CEST 2013

Hello,

This is the fragment where it fails:

It seems that the call to regcomp is causing the issue.

I don't think this has anything to do with direct access to the
hardware. It seems to be some kind of pointer issue, the call seems to
access data it can't reach.

*****
 * compile_reg_expr
 *
 * Compile a regular expression.

****/
void compile_reg_expr(int cflags, const char *expr, regex_t *reg)
{
	static const size_t ERROR_BUF_SIZE = 256;
	char error_msg[ERROR_BUF_SIZE];
	int result;

-->>>>	if ((result = regcomp(reg, expr, cflags)) != 0) {  <<---------

		regerror(result, reg, error_msg, ERROR_BUF_SIZE);
		fprintf(stderr, "%s: %s\n", prog_name, error_msg);
		exit(1);
	}

	printf( "compile_reg_expr 3\n");

}