[coreboot] coreboot mailing list now gerrit-free

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Wed Mar 20 09:22:17 CET 2013

Dear coreboot community,

it has been quite a while since we switched our version control system
to git + gerrit, and the incredible amount of emails has alienated one
or another person on this list, unfortunately. But help is finally here:

We switched all gerrit based email traffic over to a new mailing list:
coreboot-gerrit at coreboot.org. To prevent everybody's inbox to break down
due to not working filters, we decided to _not_ automatically subscribe
everybody to the new mailing list. Please do subscribe yourself, if you
are interested in all the commit messages and code reviews flying by.

In order to subscribe to the new list, please visit: