[coreboot] Squash or not squash current Haswell patches?

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Mar 13 00:03:25 CET 2013

I think what is going on is just fine. I'm delighted to see the
haswell stuff coming out so early. It's quite amazing to see such a
short time between chipsets being announced and code appearing in
coreboot.

If we go back to the origin, that's how it always was with boards.
Bringup happened in a very exposed way, with partial commits.

This Is Not A Kernel. By doing release the way we do, you get
visibility very early in the process.

Let's not get too tied up in process details. Let's get on with the work.

ron