[coreboot] [RFC] Keep all Jenkins build logs

Patrick Georgi patrick at georgi-clan.de
Thu Mar 7 08:54:55 CET 2013

Am 2013-03-07 07:10, schrieb Gregg Levine:
> Ron, he's right. I just checked and it seems that everything including
> that number is not at home. Perhaps there's a finite limit to how many
> records the bot can work with?
It's limited because build logs get large quickly and we ran out of
disk space a couple of times.
After each of these issues I reduced the historical log some more.

So yes, Paul's right that old logs are gone.
Like Ron I'm not convinced that they add any value after their current
life-time (3 weeks or 50 commits, whichever comes first - or something
like that).

Patrick