[coreboot] coreboot build failing

oneofthem oneofthem at lavabit.com
Mon Jun 24 10:27:16 CEST 2013

Hey, I'm following this guide to build coreboot
http://www.coreboot.org/Build_HOWTO

I've done it all up to just running make. I chose the default mainboard
vendor and model because I don't really know and 2MB chip size with
SeaBIOS. I'm building for my x60s.

So I run make and this is what I get.

oneofthem at oneofthem:~/coreboot$ make
    GEN        build.h
    CC         romstage.inc
src/mainboard/emulation/qemu-i440fx/romstage.c: In function ‘main’:
src/mainboard/emulation/qemu-i440fx/romstage.c:38:6: error: variable
‘cbmem_was_initted’ set but not used [-Werror=unused-but-set-variable]
  int cbmem_was_initted;
      ^
cc1: all warnings being treated as errors
make: *** [build/mainboard/emulation/qemu-i440fx/romstage.pre.inc] Error
1