[coreboot] what board should i buy ?

Matti Christensen matti.christensen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 12 11:56:57 CEST 2013

well

i've heard of wyse S10, S30 and S50 which are based on nsc/cyrix/amd cs2 +
65535/65536 with different memory and storage/firmware....

S50 is said to be supported by coreboot and i might buy one from ebay for
~45$ including delivery to finland. so, if i can get one cheaper, of course
i'm interested ;o)

/mc