[coreboot] Samsung 550 Chromebook own Coreboot

Kyösti Mälkki kyosti.malkki at gmail.com
Wed Jul 24 19:34:46 CEST 2013

Hi

Just briefly jumping in the middle of conversation. The romstage.c in
samsung/lumpy does not work with systemagent-r6.bin. More precisely,
pei_data is missing initialisation of some fields. Same thing for
stumpy.

Ron _should_ have been aware of this. Actually, if you want my opinion,
he should have been nagging to Stefan to fix this for a month now, or
when the issue was first reported.

I have locally reverted commit 1cc3416f5fb and I am using the previous
released blob.

md5sum systemagent-sandybridge.bin d51bbad1a8be0ffa50dadcd3279d6ae3

Kyösti