[coreboot] Coreboot Seabios's Makefile.inc build issue.

Denis 'GNUtoo' Carikli GNUtoo at no-log.org
Tue Jan 29 21:34:07 CET 2013

Hi,

When building SeaBIOS from 1.7.1 coreboot builds correctly.
But when I try master it fails this way:
make[2]: *** No rule to make target `out/misc.o', needed by
`/home/gnutoo/x86/coreboot/build/seabios/out/ccode32flat.o'.  Stop.

I've tried a lot of combinaisons in the Makefile.inc that is in
payloads/external/SeaBIOS but I didn't succeed at fixing it.
I also lack the time to fix it right now, and that issue has been there
for a long time...

However running the following command in coreboot's topdir make it
succeed:
make -C build/seabios

Then a normal make finishes to compiles coreboot.

Denis.