[coreboot] Different Google copyright notices: »The Chromium OS Authors.« or Google, Inc.

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:33:19 CET 2013

just be aware that corporations do change policies over time,
including how to name authors in contributions.

Which is to say, I would not be willing to assert that an employee of
company X would always be required to follow the same rules about
copyright and author naming. Going back and retroactively changing
everything is usually Not An Option/A Bad Idea. Hence, it is possible
that a name might change over time, from the same person, at the same
company.

I'm not saying that is happening in this case. But I think you're
being a little unrealistic.

ron