[coreboot] anyone built emulation/qemu for x86 lately?

WANG Siyuan wangsiyuanbuaa at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 08:51:57 CET 2013

Hi, Ron
I have ever built coreboot for qemu.
Please note:
1) build seabios and coreboot separately rather than build seabios in
coreboot. Chose ' Build Target (Build for coreboot) ' in seabios.
2) after build seabios successfuly, copy out/bios.bin.elf to coreboot
dirctory and add it as a payload of coreboot.
3) build coreboot and seabios with 32-bit compile toolchain.
4) start qemu with "qemu -bios /path/to/coreboot.rom"

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 8:13 PM, ron minnich <rminnich at gmail.com> wrote:
> here I thought it was built as part of checkin.
>
> If I do a clean pull, and try to build the qemu target, I hit a lot of
> bad issues with ACPI RESUME being misconfigured. Anyone else seeing
> this?
>
> ron
>
> --

Yours sincerely,