[coreboot] haswell firmware graphics support

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Tue Aug 6 05:29:07 CEST 2013

is now there in coreboot.

If you have a board, such as a wtm2, and would like to work to get
this set up on your board, please let me know.

All the heavy lifting in the final phase of this work was done by
Furquan Shaikh, in his summer internship here at Google. He's done a
very fine job. The code is IMHO really good. What we've learned can
also be applied to older chipsets, so let me know if you have interest
along those lines.

We're finally breaking open the video bios situation; with luck, it
will soon be as open as ARM platforms ;-)

thanks

ron