[coreboot] how long should the workshop be

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 18:58:38 CEST 2013

we're slowly iterating toward the dates for the workshop. It is most
likely going to start on the weekend and use part or all of Monday.

We need to resolve two more things: location and duration.

Now the duration can be 1 day, 1.5 days, or 2 days. I think 2.5 days
may be too long; am I wrong?

Please get back to me with some kind of preference.

As to location, I plan to use a hotel conference room. I've kind of
given up on the linuxtag site, because the average response time of
linuxtag personnel seems to be 2+ weeks to any question we send, and
it's just gotten impossible to work with them. If someone can
recommend a hotel with good conference rooms that would help.

ron