[coreboot] boards

ron minnich rminnich at gmail.com
Fri Sep 28 19:03:08 CEST 2012

the latinaware conference is going to let us run a workshop and we're
going to help people bring up coreboot. I really appreciate
carl-daniel's helpful recommendation, but I worry that it's not
confirmed.

People are willing to commit to buying something for the workshop but
we have to confirm it. Requirements:

- has to work. Really, really has to work. That means not only that
it's the right mainboard, but we know the vendor has not recently made
some change that will make it not work. This happens a lot. So,
please, if you have a recommendation let's make sure that it's with a
recent purchase.

- has to be available in argentina, and + if brazil too.

Thanks, I hope we can find something. Our first idea (chromebooks) did
not work out due to lack of availability.

ron