[coreboot] First ROM Image

ali hagigat hagigatali at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 12:00:02 CEST 2012

Your host developing machine can be a modern i5. but Coreboot uses a
special gcc for the BIOS code. Just add the necessary paths as a
prefix in .xcompile file like
AS:=/root/bios/coreboot/util/crossgcc/xgcc/bin/i386-elf-as
But i wrote assembly language from scratch and i used gcc -march and
-mtune options for Pentium III and it worked well.