[coreboot] #188: gcc-4.7 miscompiles coreboot on -Os, -O1, -O2, -O3 in 3 different ways

Hristo Venev mustrumr97 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 22:29:18 CEST 2012

It turned out that gcc was trying to use a xmm register. But I had set
coreboot to
build for qemu. This means SSE is disabled. If I enable SSE from
.config, it gets
initialized in romstage (I think) so it even compiles with gcc
-march=corei7 -O3.
Maybe -march should be set by Kconfig according to the CPU.
.