[coreboot] No parallel port set up on Alix 1D board

Paul Menzel paulepanter at users.sourceforge.net
Sun May 27 14:34:53 CEST 2012

Dear Joao,

at first, could you in the future please just send plain text messages
to the list [1][2]? That would be awesome.

Am Sonntag, den 27.05.2012, 04:55 -0700 schrieb Joao Bonina:

> I just started using coreboot with SeaBIOS as payload on an Alix 1D
> board and began testing functionality.
>
> I noticed that the parallel port isn't working (the /dev/parport0
> isn't created), and parallel port support is selected in coreboot's
> config.
>
> Anyone have any clues or hints?

Unfortunately you do not provide enough information for developers to
help you. Please tell them the coreboot version, the SeaBIOS version,
the distribution and so and on.

Also please attach coreboot’s debugging output and the Linux kernel
messages.

Thanks,

Paul

[1] http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Mailing_list_netiquette