[coreboot] Support for IBM/Lenovo Thinkpad T60 Flash

Joerg Mayer jmayer at loplof.de
Sat May 5 02:27:20 CEST 2012

Hello,

some time (> 1 year?) ago I asked on flashrom about support for the T60
and the attached patch was sent as part of the answer. The other part of
the answer was that whoever sent this patch was not happy with it.
Unfortunately I didn't keep the mail(s) and have forgotten the reason
for this. Google also didn't really help. What I found was a similar but
not identical mail on coreboot:
http://www.coreboot.org/pipermail/coreboot/2010-December/062303.html
As the T60 is one of the few Laptop models that are supported by coreboot
and I'd like to update to it I have two requests:
1) would someone be willing to update the patch to the current flashrom
   codebase (I tried this and was able to read, but I don't trust it as
   the change was done without understanding what the changes did).
2) if possible integrate this into flashrom to make using coreboot easier.
3) (of 2) would it be useful to integrate bucts into flashrom or move it
   to coreboot/utils/?

Thanks
    Jörg

--