[coreboot] Supported Motherboards with SMM

Stefan Reinauer stefan.reinauer at coreboot.org
Thu Jun 7 07:15:24 CEST 2012

On 6/6/12 11:28 AM, Fengwei Zhang wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> My name is Fengwei. For one of my research project, I need a relative new Coreboot supported board with SMM working. I am wondering if there is a list of Coreboot supported boards with SMM working.
> I have been working with board ASUS M2V-MX_SE, which supports SMM by applying Ruldof's patch. However, this board is very old, and I am unable to find it on the market now.
> I would appreciate if anyone could give me some suggestions.
>
> Regards,
> Fengwei
Here's the list of mainboards that have SMM enabled by default:

$ find src/mainboard -name Kconfig|xargs grep HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/asus/m2v-mx_se/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/asus/m2v-mx_se/Kconfig:    #select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/getac/p470/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/ibase/mb899/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/intel/d945gclf/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/intel/emeraldlake2/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/iwave/iWRainbowG6/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/kontron/986lcd-m/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/lenovo/t60/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/lenovo/x60/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/rca/rm4100/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/roda/rk886ex/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/samsung/lumpy/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/samsung/stumpy/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER
src/mainboard/thomson/ip1000/Kconfig:    select HAVE_SMI_HANDLER