[coreboot] New Motherboards?

gary sheppard rhyotte at gmail.com
Sun Jun 3 18:38:17 CEST 2012

Hello everyone,

Are there any new motherboards that are fully supported? About mid-year
2013 I will be looking to build a new desktop / workstation. I would like
to avoid UEFI like the plague. I am serious. If a donation would help I
would like to propose a "What board" type discussion. I am guessing Intel?
I am open minded on what board folks. I simply will not buy into UEFI. I
have read quite a bit of the specifications material, and I simply do not
believe that it cures any of the problems it seems to be saying it will. I
can foresee a security / user nightmare coming. Corporate Root kits were
bad enough before UEFI, I can only imagine how bad it will get after we are
all Secured using UEFI.

Thank you for your time and consideration,
Gary Sheppard